Diagram Please....?

cwleveck

Diagram Please....?

Post by cwleveck » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:21 am

So I bought 2 Promegas from a guy who got tired of waiting for them and bought something else. Pretty neat I thought. Super cheap I thought. That guys CRAZY i thought.......
Anywho, I think I got supremely lucky. The first printer has been perfect out of the box, The second, not so much.
The cable chain screws onto the back of the [email protected] (not sure what its supposed to be called, thats just what I have been calling it) and the piece it screws into is BROKEN. So what I could use is a nice picture of the back of the MF where someone who must have made mazes as a former job and probably spends his spare time making birds nests out of ordinary electronics parts as some sort of artistic expression on the weekends.
All I know is I feel as if I rubbed a lamp and a plug genie fell out of it dead at my feet and I can' t pack him all back in there while I struggle with only my three hands to put it all back in there while I Wiley Coyote Super Genius that [email protected] back plate on the dang thing....
Anybody got a series of pictures, something like lego directions or an ikea sheet to help me put humpty dumpty the printer back together again????